Honeymoon and Excursion
Create once in a lifetime romantic memories at one of the world’s best honeymoon resort destinations known how to best preserve life’s precious moments.
Newlyweds and honeymooners can bask in seclusion at the resort’s luxury private villas and serene tropical island setting. Best of all, couples can preserve the joyous moment through a ceremonial planting of coconut trees, which would serve as a living mark of their love and union for many years to come.
Fun and exciting excursions can be enjoyed at the resort for a more memory-filled stay.
- Dolphin-Watching. See playful dolphins ride the waves as luxury yacht Dolphina take you to Tañon Strait to appreciate these amazing marine mammals.
- Island Hopping. Visit neighbouring untouched tropical islets guaranteed as the ultimate beach bum paradise.
- Bay Cruising. Cruise around Badian Island while enjoying good food and music inside the yacht.
- Glass-Bottom Boat Tour. Have a glimpse of the underwater paradise without getting wet through a glass-bottom boat ride, which offers an awesome view of the bountiful coral reef garden near the resort.
- Kawasan Waterfalls Tour. Step out of the island for a challenging hike tour at the three-layered Kawasan waterfalls and discover more of Badian’s gift of nature.
- Town Tour. Immerse in Badian’s heritage of old churches and historical landmarks through a culturally enriching town tour.
- Picnic at the Jungle. Enjoy picnics at the jungle in the Coral Garden Beach, which is 15 minutes walk away or 5 minutes boat ride away from the resort. The coral garden holds the most magnificent coral reef that is ideal for diving and snorkelling.